Sunday 15 January 2012

My Perfume Collection


Oilily - Spanish Rose:
I got this perfume as a birthday present from a friend in 2007. It is one of those perfumes that you are too scared to use because you have had it so long and the smell brings back so many memories. I am not sure if they still sell it. It does not have on their website but you may be able to purchase it some other way. It has a VERY sweet smell, so if you like really sweet things then you aught to like it. I got it when I was younger so it is natural not to like sweet things as much when you grow up. I keep it in its little box on my make up table looking all cute and gorgeous!  
Price: Unknown
Rating: 



Britney Spears - Midnight:
When I was at the airport with my mum on the way back from England about three years ago, we stopped of at the see. buy. fly. perfume shop. We spent ages choosing ones that we liked and I settled on this. I know, it is Britney Spears and some of you may think "hmm." well trust me, it is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. I always wear it which means unfortunately, it is almost finished. When it is all gone, I'm definitely going to pay a visit to Douglas! It is still sold in shops, because I saw it when I was in super drug just two weeks ago, so that's all good! It is quite sweet, but a good sweet. I've heard some people really can't stand the smell and some love it, so it is very optional. The only way to find out is to go and test it out for yourself!


Price: £20 / €26
Rating: 



Kylie Minogue - Sweet Darling:
This is my Fav-ou-rite perfume in the whole wide world. I am in love with this little bottle and loveliness. I got it from a very good friend of mine two years ago for my birthday. The bottle actually finished a few weeks ago so I went to the shops to try and fine it, and I couldn't. I was distraught! I asked everyone if they had and until finally someone said they had Kylie Minogue - Darling. No! So, in the end, I went to super drug when I went to the UK and there it was. My life was whole again. I was so happy, it was quite funny. A perfume made me smile! I'm surprised how good the price is. It is a sweet perfume, hence the name, sweet darling. I really love this perfume and advice, no, ORDER you to go and see if you like it aswell!


Price: £9 / €12
Rating: 



Jean-Paul Gaultier - Madame:
This was another perfume I got from my mum. I absolutely love her for giving me this perfume because I use everyday! It's not that sweet so I can therefore be worn everyday, like at school, work, etc. It is also great for going out, but I usually wear my more valuable perfumes for that. The only disadvantage wearing it everyday is that eventually it is going to run out which would be a shame! That would mean a trip down to the shops to restock! The box needed to be ripped up when you open the perfume so I have no idea were it is anymore unfortunately. Oh well, at least I've got the perfume. Thank you mum!

                                                                      Price: £40 / €46
Rating: 




Gwen Stefani, Harajuku Lovers - G:
This perfume is actually my mum's, but I thought I would review it because I'm reviewing two other Harajuku Lovers. Again, me and mum were out and about doing some shopping, (and this was when the Harajuku Lovers just came out so they were the new cool thing) we saw the Harajuku Lovers stand in Douglas and thought they looked really dinky do and cute. My mum chose this one, which smells very much like coconut. It is a very summery smell and happy smell so I recommend to wear it when the sun is shinning when you are having a good time with your friends. 

Price: £20 / €25
Rating: 




Gwen Stefani, Harajuku Lovers - Love:
This is my second Harajuku Lovers perfume. This one I my favourite of them all. It is the most mature smell of them all. It is still sweet, but like my Madame perfume, it very sophisticated and could be worn whenever you wanted. Everyday or when you go out. There is hardly anything in the bottle so I use it on special occasions only because it is very special to me. Unlike 'G', it is not that summery so it can be worn all year long! I really love this and is my favourite of the whole collection. 

Price: £20 / €25
Rating: 


Gwen Stefani, Harajuku Lovers - Baby:
This perfume is the last of my Harajuku Lovers collection but also my overall collection. I find this one smells very innocent and child like. Not a childish smell, but just reminds me of when I was a child. I suppose that is what Gwen Stefani was aiming for, and naming it 'baby' it's not that surprising. There is very little perfume in the bottle so I never use because I have no idea when I should. I have worn it for a wedding and for a party, but other than that, I only use it for special occasions. I think the bottle is really cute, and the box it comes it adds to the whole theme really nicely! 

Price: £20 / €25
Rating: 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete